Thursday, 3 July 2008

The location.

We're continuing with the preparations and I think it's a good idea to show you where the exchange is going to take place.

The place is a guest house near Talsi, a small Latvian town. A quiet and beautiful place with lots of potential. It's a big house with a lot of space and rooms. There's a nice garden around it and a fireplace. There's a lake near by with sports-ground for football, volleyball and other sports. :)

In the sidebar to the right there's some photographical evidence. (There's a picture of me there also ;))

I personally am very pleased with the house and premises. Hope you'll also like it. ;)

Sanja, your friendly project coordinator.

1 comment:

Zde je místo pro Vaši reklamu said...

It looks really great, Sanja! Perfect place and very comfortable rooms. I looking forward to be there :-]
PS: Nice web, good work ;-]
Phil, CZ