The exchange is about being active. involving and participating. In what? In whatever you want - doing sports / making some tasks for school / making dinner for your family ;). Also we will try to find out if being physically active has anything to do with being active in choosing your future, your surroundings and making changes.
Our exchange is involving 25 youngsters from 5 countries (4 youngsters + leader, from Finland, Lithuania, Turkey, Czech Republic and Latvia) in non-formal and intercultural education event.
From a bystander's point of view an exchange is:
Youngsters come together for some days (nine in our case), have some activities, play some sports maybe, party and go home...
But I hope there's something more to it, because an exchange is what we make it. And Step Up! is no different.
So i propose to start creating the exchange right away. We have this blog (created by a youngster from latvian group ;) ), where you can post your ideas and expectations, comments, emotions or just let us know you exist :). So once again - welcome!
Oh yeah, almost forgot!.. I'm Sanja, a project coordinator from Latvia, a volounteer of JASMA ( available in English ;) ) NGO. I will be the guy, who takes care of practical/impractical/theoretical or pretty much any matters and
So you know something about me, now I'd like to know something about you! (it's an exchange ;) )
No comments:
Post a Comment